Lead Product Designer
Our mission at The Web Jobs is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through
beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a
Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive
for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a
full time employee, great! We want to
create the right opportunities for you.
👨🏻🎨Joining our Design team means:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of The Web Jobs and
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development
budget for workshops and conferences.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily
schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and
additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more
efficient and comfortable.
☝🏽 Curious about your responsibilities? You will be:
- Leading, designing, and providing support and guidance to the design
team, making sure that designers understand the specification and have the right skills
and training to be able to perform their tasks effectively.
- Taking a proactive approach by keeping the team and clients informed of
the progress in the projects and potential issues.
- Sharing knowledge, motivating and inspiring others to generate new
- Encouraging others to display their works on the The Web Jobs Dribbble
and Behance profiles by being the example to follow.
- Identifying risks involved with the design process and providing
solutions to complex problems.
- Keeping consistency of team’s work, ensuring highest quality while
keeping within set boundaries
- Reviewing the design process on a regular basis and identifying areas
- Owning the responsibility of the overall sprint or iteration outcome on
1 up to 3 projects.
☝️ Ready to apply? First check if you:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Product Design and prior
experience as a Late Senior Product Designer or Lead Designer.
- Leading design teams on service or product companies.
- Strong agency, with the ability to apply the right measures to the right problems.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required
- Experience working across design disciplines and platforms.
- Great multitasking & self-management skills.
- Hands-on experience in various design responsibilities as well as team-leading
- An ability to look at the product holistically: being present at the
early stages (UX phase), through the UI phase, to supervising the development. Able to
deliver the full scope of the product design work (e.g. UX, branding and UI).
- Familiarity with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them.
- Familiarity with enterprise-size projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design.
- Strong UX skills as well as advanced UI skills.
- An outstanding design portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects.
☝🏽 We will be even happier if you had:
- Recognition in the Design industry
- A strong social media presence and a solid up-to-date portfolio including
Dribbble, Behance or equivalent.
- Experience in public speaking - you participated in conferences or
meetups as a speaker.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure,
travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget
available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will be the next 👣?
- We’ll send you feedback via email as soon as we review your portfolio and read your CV.
Before applying, please, make sure your portfolio is up-to-date and that it
includes information on the process you follow, the research you have done and that it
presents in detail your UX&UI skills.
- We’re going to invite authors of the most promising portfolios to the language
- This step, if successful, is followed by an interview with our
Recruitment and Design crews.
- If the interview goes well, we will present you with the recruitment
task – a work sample, so we could learn about your real competencies.
- You’re going to receive a design task based on real-life projects that
we conduct every day.
- We’re going to check how comfortable you feel with design duties and how you manage
communication with a fictional client. Most importantly though, we hope you’ll enjoy the
process all the way through.
- Being successful with all the previous stages, we’ll invite you to the final
meeting with the Team Leader to present your task outcome.
- If everything goes well, we’ll be more than excited to welcome you on
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the
recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com